Welcome to our Admin IT’s web site for the latest information on business continuity, disaster recovery and emergency planning. All departments which are supported by Admin IT could find resources needed for business continuity. This site also provides general information on the rules and procedures on the disaster preparedness for our department.
Below is a more detailed overview of those resources:
- How to Work Remotely – provides proper resources and common Q&A to assist how you could work remotely.
- Business Continuity Tools & Resources – provides a list of vital systems, services and other resources to help staff remotely connect to those resources.
- IT Disaster Recovery & Emergency Information – provides information on Admin IT’s internal rules and procedures regarding the continuity of infrastructure and systems in the event of a disaster or other emergency.
- Getting IT Help During an Emergency – provides information on how to contact our team to get technical assistance in the event of a disaster or other emergency.
- Coronavirus Cybersecurity Alert – provides items to look out for regarding to Coronavirus (COVID-19) related emails (or current cyber-attacks). This is to prevent public concern from some scammers and malicious actors trying to take advantage of current situation.
- Other USC Resources – provides other helpful links to other USC resources on disaster planning, emergency preparedness and Coronavirus (COVID-19).
It is important to note that this site should not be considered a resource for ongoing or immediate updates on any current emergency situations. For the latest and most up-to-date information on emergencies affecting USC’s campuses, visit emergency.usc.edu. For specific information related to the Coronavirus (COVID-19), visit usc.edu/coronavirus. Additional information can also be found at the Other USC Resources link on the right-hand side of this page.